“Luck is being prepared for the opportunity that is to come.” – Oprah
Alissa’s coaching programs and seminars focus on identifying and leveraging strengths for greater success.
Strengths + Mindset + Goals + Actions = Your Results
There are several ways to work with Alissa including Seminars, Executive Coaching & Strengths Leadership Coaching and Speaking events.
Executive Coaching with Alissa Finerman, Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
“You don’t kind of let go, you don’t kind of ride waves. You either ride them or you don’t.” ~ Laird Hamilton
- Clients include executives, managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, elite athletes and emerging leaders
- Customized 1:1 coaching to focus on leveraging strengths and achieving professional goals that add meaning to your life
- Coaching helps you gain clarity on what you want, why it’s important and how you are going to get there using a strengths based approach
- Coaching takes place in person, over the phone and via video sessions
- Coaching includes assessments that help to clarify your strengths, blind spots and goals (such as CliftonStrengths, DiSC and 360 assessments)
- 60 minute coaching strategy sessions twice per month to help you identify and leverage strengths, prioritize what’s most important, create powerful goals and share your best self
How Strengths Leadership Coaching Can Make A Difference…
A strengths based approach is both inspiring and confidence building because it focuses on what we do right and how we can leverage our talents. When we use our strengths we also improve our engagement level which leads to an increase in satisfaction, productivity and profitability. In a society that focuses on what’s wrong, this framework is a forward looking and positive approach. Coaching can help you develop your leadership abilities, identify and leverage strengths, understand how your strengths work for and against you, build strategic partnerships, become a more effective leader, manage your team more effectively and achieve meaningful goals.
Gallup’s research suggests that people who focus on using their strengths are 3x as likely to report having an excellent quality of life and are 6x as likely to be engaged in their jobs. Teams that focus on strengths have 12.5% greater productivity. These tools are essential for individual contributors, managers and teams. We use the CliftonStrengths Assessment to gain a foundational understanding of each person’s strengths.
Alissa works with clients individually for an initial three month period. Various assessments are used such as the Clifton StrengthsFinder, Gallup Q12, DiSC and 360 assessments to help understand strengths and any blind spots. Please email Alissa@FinermanLiving.com to coach with Alissa.
* Please note all information shared by the client is completely confidential.
Invite Alissa to Speak at Your Next Event
Featured Keynote Speaker
Alissa has delivered fifteen to sixty minute presentations to various audiences in different sectors of the market including real estate, bio/pharma, media, telecom, finance, non-profit, women’s groups, colleges and more.
Email Alissa@FinermanLiving.com to invite her to speak at an upcoming event.
Living in YOUR Top 1% ™