Since we are in the driver’s seat for our own life, we can choose to live with whatever mindset that serves us best. So why not choose to live with a what if everything worked out just right mindset. This is what it would look like…
* What if…you felt great every day when you woke up, no need to hit the snooze button, just jump in to another great day
* What if…you were excited to start your day
* What if…you totally and completely believed in yourself
* What if…you were 100% in the present moment
* What if…you were thankful everyday for all that you have and all the great moments to come
* What if…you turned your creative ideas into action
* What if…you rolled with the ups and down and stayed on course through it all
* What if…you approached challenging situations with an “I can” mindset
* What if…you left the stress behind and took one day at a time
* What if…you told yourself how awesome you are
The amazing thing is that you can live with this mindset because you make the decisions, not someone else. It’s start with a choice and ends with an action.
I’d love for you to share other “What ifs” that are important to you.
Believe in yourself and your What Ifs will be your reality.
Alissa Finerman is an Executive Coach and Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, speaker and author of Living in YOUR Top 1%. She works with managers, C-suite executives and teams to leverage strengths, shift beliefs and achieve meaningful goals. Alissa has an MBA from the Wharton School and a BA from the University of California, Berkeley. She has worked with Ross Stores, Petco, BNP Paribas, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Brookfield Property Partners, Neutrogena, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Dress for Success. To learn more about coaching with Alissa, please visit her website and follow her on Facebook